Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Are we so bored in the media we make a deal about this?

Ok...so I hear on the radio this morning that Miley Cyrus has pics out there of her and a friend at a sleepover 'rollicking' in their undies...so I go check the pics out to see if it really is anything to even worth reporting ....(as you all know I verify most everything I hear, read etc.)
Anyways...as you can tell if you weren't 'afraid' to look at the pics...looks all normal to me. Albeit the sharing candy thing is odd..but really its a girl thing.
Now on another note but somewhat related...if we saw a boy of the same age rollicking in his undies with his friend...that WOULD be a problem.

Interesting how society is..it also gets me to think on why women an men do not get each other. Think on it. If a girl can behave this way at 15 and its socially acceptable...I don't care what the news reports...I have seen several sleepovers (I have sisters...I am not a peeping tom or anything) and girls of this age and older are closer than guys would be at this age.
Sooo as a guy I don't understand this...NOR could I or would I be able to participate in such antics...but women do and can.....hmmm...

Could this apply in some fashion to how we as adults are unable...unwilling...unknowing of how to treat our significant other?
Hmmm..what think ye?

4 comments:

rubberbucketsaysso said...

Yeah... teenage girls at a sleepover=lots of sugar= act kinda crazy. There's nothing wrong with what's there, and I really think the paparazzi really has to dig to find crap on some people, so they try to post everything they take, hoping to get a reaction. I guess they did here, so many people telling them they're idiots.

Hot MMMama said...

I think the paparazzi is stinky business.

And, speaking as a former teenage girl... acting goofy and hanging out with girlfriends like this is one of the reasons it's great to be a girl... on the flip side, we can't pee standing up... so there is a give and take...lol

Although, the point on not being able to connect with a spouse because of these differences is a true challenge sometimes. I think that is the whole point behind a union between and man and a woman, it is a challenge, it's supposed to be work, that is what brings about the bonding and the strength behind a good marriage... so I say yes we are different, I like the differences, I don't think I would respect my spouse much if I found pictures like that of him..... but I would hope if found pictures like that of me he would certainly think I was even "hotter"! Again, it's great to be a girl!!

LIS G said...

hmmm Maybe i'm weird; but I never had sleepovers like that. I would be afraid to have my picture taken with my underwear on... ahh

LIS G said...

I didn't hear anything about this, I guess i'm out of the news loop.. No tv.. no knowing what's going on. Last time I heard the news it was someone dying... or sick stuff... so sick. Sorry. I have a hard time with some of the stuff they post on tv.