Thursday, November 15, 2007

News needs a kick in the ASS!!!

During lunch today I was watching the news....they were reporting on an item of interest at a local zoo...(pretty much filler), anyways....the zoo was feeding the Lions....dead...thawed out Turkeys...no big deal. Then the dumbshits say..."this is due to the new policy the zoo has to give there animals a more realistic environment". (or something to that effect)
WTF?? Realistic...since when do Lions in the wild get thrown damn turkeys that have been nicely thawed and trussed up for them. Holy shit...!! I mean really.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaaa!!!

samuraijack said...

what dead turkeys turn in a real freaking turkey that waht i say!

Hot MMMama said...

Hey Jon,

I think this *&^$# blog was *&^$#$ AWESOME! I mean really, why in the @!$^%$ would a *&^^%^$ lion want to &*@#$#@@! sneak up on a *&$%# frozen @$$ turkey anyway? I mean what a the %&^*^ is that? Not much of a *&%##)%# hunt if you ask me? Of course it is #$@%&^$$ hotter than &^%$ in Africa, it might be like a giant #$@!&%* Turkey Popsicle! And that would be %$#^$ good!

Oh, like this blog too, other than having to add all the extra $#!$#$% just to leave a $%$@^&% comment!

LOL

Oh, BTW, nice to see you Samurai! Where have you been all my life?