Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Time for another interview!!

Well spoke with the manager from another team today...kind of an informal interview. He said afterwards he was excited to see if I would work out for his team and asked if I would like to go through an interview loop for his team.
I would be dumb if I didn't accept...plus it sound like a cool change of pace. It is a similar job in most aspects related to the actual process...but is different in who we support.
Rather than publisher facing it is advertiser facing...there is a possibility I would still over lap with my current team..at least for a while.
I guess the interview will be later this week or early next week. Will try and keep you updated.

The last position went to the other guy I was up against..I don't begrudge him anything as he is a very intelligent guy and some one that I trust to have our backs.

1 comment:

TooSure said...

Yeahh!! Let us know how this interview goes!